ACA has provided J Thomson with a quality product and a reliable and seamless service and we look forward to continuing and developing our partnership in the years to come.
Our Management Team
Little stories that create our universe
- Jeremy Crossley Jeremy 'Jes' Crossley has over 40 years’ experience in the print sector. The first 20 years were operational print roles before being promoted into senior management positions. In 1999 Jes joined market leading machinery supplier, Heidelberg, where he had a long and successful sales career. As Business Development Manager, Jes is responsible for ACA's sales and marketing initiatives. For any enquiries, please contact Jes at [email protected]
- David Downie David Downie has 35 years’ experience in the commercial print sector, specialising in production and account management. David has developed and combined excellent technical knowledge with a strong customer focus. He joined ACA in 2018 as Commercial Manager. He is responsible for managing all aspects customer service and key accounts to ensure a high level of delivery and customer satisfaction.
- Tom Fulton Tom Fulton is a fully qualified mechanical engineer with over 35 years’ experience in the industry covering all processes in print finishing. In addition to his technical and engineering expertise Tom has held various senior production and management roles at ACA. Tom has been with ACA for 33 years and is currently Facilities & Maintenance Manager and is responsible for the smooth running of the factory.
- Billy Rowan Billy Rowan has 26 years’ experience in forme making at ACA. Billy started as a trainee in the business and worked his way up to the role of Forme Shop Manager. Under Billy’s leadership ACA has become Scotland’s largest and most experienced die shop servicing customers all over the UK. Billy leads a highly skilled team of 12 people who service a broad range of customers in the packaging sector ranging from food packaging to whiskey cartons and cosmetics.
- Ronald Smith Ronald Smith has 25 years’ experience in producing brass and magnesium hot foil and emboss dies. Ronald graduated from Glasgow School of Art in Printmaking in 1994 and has been working with ACA ever since. He now holds the position of Die Room Supervisor. Ronald is an expert in his field and has overseen the development and modernisation of ACA’s die making capabilities from the early days of manufacturing by camera and hand engraving to producing our dies using computer and CNC 3D software.
- Kim Fulston Kim Fulston completed her degree in Accounting and Finance at University of the West of Scotland and joined Dara Changizi as a finance manager for his automotive and property businesses in 2012. Over the last 8 years Kim has been invaluable in financial management and played an integral role in the acquisition of ACA in 2016. Kim now serves as Finance Director of ACA Group with responsibility for the day-to-day financial management of the business and long-term financial planning.
- Dara Changizi Dara Changizi is a Glasgow based entrepreneur who has successfully built businesses in the automotive and residential and commercial property sectors. Dara led a management buy in of ACA in 2016. At the time the transaction was nominated for both the Insider: Deal and Dealmakers Awards for MBO and BIMBO deal of the year in 2016. Dara is Executive Chairman of ACA and oversees the day-to-day operational development of the business as well as focusing on business development and growth opportunities.
- Anton Kaszubowski Anton Kaszubowski has 25 years’ experience split between investment banking and senior executive roles in both leading and advising businesses primarily focused in the technology sector. During that time Anton has been involved in several successful investments and business exits. Anton has been part of ACA since 2017 and is actively involved in driving the management strategy and long-term financial development of the business.
A great team and a vision
of the future in print
finishing and packaging.
The business, with brand new management in 2017 and RBS investment, helped to oversee the dynamic revolution rather than evolution from the company’s origins of being a small manufacturer of formes for the local Print and Packaging trade, into a fully integrated print finishing operation with a comprehensive range of print processes, finishing and packing solutions.
Based behind Glasgow Airport and the arterial M8 motorway, ACA in its continues to serve both the clients across the United Kingdom. The business is focusing on modernisation and expansion in key areas including BRC Certification as well as investment in new machinery and internal systems.
ACA is and will remain a landmark on the map of print finishing in the UK and Ireland, continuing to improve the services and quality of customer care to provide our clients with a fast, friendly, efficient service focusing on reliability and value for money.
ACA has over 40,000 sq. ft. of self-contained premises which are managed in such a way that all waste paper and board products, wood products and hazardous / non-hazardous chemicals are contained or processed within the compound to the rear of the building and removed under contract by officially accredited waste / recycling contractors.
Lots of our customers look for that unique finish to their product which ACA expertly attain and on time, thanks for your continuing support.
Our contacts at ACA are helpful and extremely responsive. Prices are competitive, we receive very fast answers to all enquiries and are kept informed with progress of our orders. We have enjoyed working with ACA for over 6 years, and look forward to continuing our partnership with them for many more in the future.